Sunday 22 January 2012

Neymar not interested in Barcelona or Real Madrid

Santos star Neymar has made it clear he has no intention of his current club Barcelona or Real Madrid did in January.

The Brazilian national team is constantly connected with the Spanish giants, but he reiterated Neymar is happy with life in Libertadores Cup winners and Santos wants to stay now.

"At the moment I would say no to Barcelona and Real Madrid," said the attacker difficult in a press conference.

"I think Santos to go now. Everybody knows it's a dream to play in Europe, but we have to do more work in this club."

"I have a contract until 2014 and plans to stay at least until that time. I do not know yet if I go to Europe in 2014."

Neymar recently signed a new contract with Santos, who became one of the highest paid player in the world.